GHL Direct Adviser's
Your adviser will then design a solution on your behalf and at a second meeting present his findings to you clearly pointing out any advantages and disadvantages that may exist to you. Once you have agreed upon the action to be taken now and provisionally in the future, the adviser will then implement the recommendations on your behalf.
Adviser Financial Services
Over time as your circumstances change your financial provisions should be reviewed to ensure they are still appropriate to your needs. No plan is going to remain entirely appropriate throughout your lifetime. In recognising this, the best financial planners will set up a formal review schedule to ensure that you remain ‘on track' to meet your objectives.
A fee of between 0% and 2% of the loan amount is payable on application. Typically this will be £295. Buy to Let and Commercial Mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
What you can expect
- You are not charged a fee for any initial consultation
- Direct access to Insurance & Mortgage Advisers
- You have the option to meet at a time and place convenient to you anywhere
- You can meet with us outside of normal working hours, if you prefer
- You can always speak to the same person who will be dealing with your mortgage or insurance case
- You receive compliant mortgage advice